Hi there! We're back with another DIY. We're going to show you how to make a frame with hanging test tubes for all your little plants and branches. It'll look great on your wall, but as we use an empty frame it will also look nice in front of a window or open space. And the nicest thing about this DIY is that it's incredibly easy and very fast! It will take you only 3 steps and we promise it won't be more than just 10 minutes! So let's get to business.
// WHAT DO YOU NEED
- empty wooden frame
- wire (for instance aluminium wire)
- test tubes
- screw hooks
- plant branches (we used Asparagus)
Yup, that's all!
// HOW TO
1. Adjust the screw hooks to the upper side of the frame. You can decide yourself how many you want to use, but be sure to create a little space in between.
2. Wrap the wire around the test tube and attach the other side of the wire to one of the screw hooks. Repeat this for each test tube. We think it looks best when using different wire lengths.
3. Fill the tubes with some water and little plant branches
DONE! Now you can endlessly vary with the possibilities of this DIY. For instance during christmas we used the screw hooks in between the test tubes for additional decoration (in our case wooden stars). We are very excited to see your results!